Difference between revisions of "COI and CITI Training"
From University of Louisville ObGyn Wiki
(Created page with "==COI== *Your conflict of interest document must be updated yearly. Go to [https://iris.louisville.edu/ the iRIS website] and log in to fill out the form. It will take you abo...")
Latest revision as of 06:52, 21 September 2018
- Your conflict of interest document must be updated yearly. Go to the iRIS website and log in to fill out the form. It will take you about 30 seconds. Your students and anyone on your IRB protocol needs to do this. If you have questions about the COI or need directions, you can find them here.
- Most of you will complete CITI Training at some point in your first year of residency: it's a series of online modules about the ethics of research studies. Here's the link with directions.
- These do take some time but you don't have to do them all in one sitting.
- You do not need to complete the Responsible Conduct of Research Module.
- You do not need to print or email a copy of the certificate. The CITI system will record your certificates and talks to the IRB system.